Friday, July 31, 2015

NB of the Week

-MY SPOILS ELEVATES AND ISOLATES ME AND MAKES ME A RARE SPECIMEN-

Anybody buying the X-Men '92 series from Marvel? If not, you may have missed what is possibly the best cameo/reappearance ever:


You seeing what I'm seeing?! Right there. Big blue with Eany and Meany on each shoulder. Second biggest character in the panel.
Mother-fudging Maggott!
Yeah, he'll likely have no more lines and is probably gonna become cannon fodder within his next 5 to 10 panels but who cares? My (somehow)favorite x-man is back and he was brought back within the words of what very well could be my whole reason for loving comics as I do, the animated X-Men universe. Call it whatever you want, but I call this a win.
And a good day for other the 2 Maggot fans in the world as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment