Thursday, February 25, 2010

Double Review

Two movies in the last couple of days that I would love to share my opinion on.

The Crazies: Trailers for this one made me think that I would be in for an amazing zombie-ish gore fest. I was wrong. Crazies isn't a bad movie, really. You don't go into these kind thinking they're gonna be great anyway but it wasn't bad. My only real complaint was that there was much less gore than I thought there would be. That's really the main reason I watched it. But it was cool. decent stuff. If you're interested in it, you'll probably like it.

Black Dynamite: Holy mother of funny! This movie may be one of the best farce movies I have seen in a very long time. It looked like a funny movie but I really had no idea that I would laugh this much. If you have never heard of it, Dynamite is about a kung fu brotha who, after his real brother is shot dead, returns to the CIA to rid the streets of smack and avenge his brother's death with blood and... well kung fu. Huge play on the old school blaxploitation films, this one if awesome. It's out on dvd now so if you have no problem with foul language, profane nudity and kung fu treachery, then you have to see it. Have to. See it.

No comments:

Post a Comment