Thursday, June 17, 2010

Megan Fox Plays a Whore and She was Perfect For It

I watched Jonah Hex last night and I surprisingly liked it. Ok, maybe it's not that surprising since I tend to like a lot of crap that I shouldn't but this one was pretty decent. Yeah it had some lame moments and yes the plot had it's share of holes but I didn't care. It was a fun movie. And Megan Fox had no purpose to the movie at all. Her character was only put in there so that John Malkovich could use her against Hex, but Hex went after him anyway so she was pointless. And as much as Megan Fox could have still screwed that up, she didn't so I guess that means she did a good job.
More than likely, this movie will bomb. It's nothing that will have people talking and nothing that will make people come in to see it (not even word of mouth) but it was fun and it should do better than it actually will. However, I would say you could skip it. It's more of a renter. Unless you plan on seeing it, then you should. And you should buy a lot of the inexpensive candy at concessions.

3 comments:

  1. I hate Megan Fox and I don't know how she got so hyped up anyway. I want to see this movie but probably wait till it gets to a cheap theater. Glad to know that it doesn't totally suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Cage Fighter Derek said he looked on rottentomatoes.com and they gave Hex an 8% which is crazy. Was much more fun than that. But it can wait, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was only interested in Hex 'cuz Mastodon was involved with the musical score. Also, Megan Fox plays a vapid, bitchy starlet in "How To Lose Friends and Alienate People", and she's pretty convincing.

    ReplyDelete