Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heaven on Earth

Dear Diary,
I've never really considered myself to be a religious man, but I knew if I prayed enough someone would listen to me and after visiting the local Best Buy, I learned that someone finally had. And that someone was none other than Harry Callahan. The fictitious cop, not the photographer. And he has saved me. With the Dirty Harry film collection. The first four Dirty Harry movies for $12.99. It was if the clouds opened and a giant .44 magnum was pointed down at me. No, it doesn't have have fifth movie, The Dead Pool, but who needs a fifth movie? Especially when it has Jim Carrey and Liam Neeson in it. Two horrible actors that nobody even cares about....
Yes sir. I definitely felt like a lucky punk.

Love Always,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment