Saturday, July 31, 2010

How I Stole From Adam Chapter Four: Red Eye



My how the time flies. I can't believe I'm already up to number four. Number four! I'm rather impressed with myself.
By the time I finished Red Eye, my first thought was "Why was this called Red Eye? Nothing happened until they were on the ground". The trailers all lead me to believe in was a "panic in the sky" kinda movie but I was mistaken. And on top of everything (and I hope this doesn't ruin anything), it wasn't even Rachel McAdams who stopped The Scarecrow. William Striker did. McAdams actually didn't do much of anything. She got smacked around a bit. Stabbed Scarecrow in the throat. Fell down a lot while running. And then William Striker came in and shot him. After McAdams' bullet had no effect on him. But whatever. I'm in love with Rachel McAdams and the movie was only a buck-fifteen long so over-all it was decent. Definitely worth the two months I've had it from Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment