Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Feature

I was talking aloud to Adam today and I decided that I was going to start a new set of posts. It's not the most PC thing to do and in all honesty, it may be a little too "adult" for everyone but it's totally something I would do and I'm not going to shy away from it.
As Adam and I were driving around, Chappelle's Show came up and I brought up how I loved when he walked around NY with a crap fake mustache and gave out ribbons to ladies who had "Great New York Boobs". Funny shit and I totally wanted to be that guy. Which is what lead me to my new feature.
Boobs of the Day
I'm not gonna put any nude ones up, so don't worry about that, but I would not be me if I didn't share my love of the female anatomy with everyone. As it stands, I had the very hard task of figuring out which boobs would be my inaugural pair. I thought and I thought and I searched every internet site I could (which was a very daunting and rough task...) and I decided that there can be only one set to kick things off. The one and only Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment