Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tired Tired Tired

I'm more of a nocturnal person, myself. I usually stay up until 2-ish in the morning, get up around ten or eleven. And with mostly closing at work, I kinda have to be up that late. But I gotta tell ya, These last few weeks have not been fun. I knew sleeping would be screwed up for Con with my crappy hours changing so fast but I just can't seem to get back into a rhythm. And on top of that, I get to leave next Thursday for yet another week, this time to Seattle (and I don't think I need to tell anyone how unhappy I am with missing two weeks in a month period, which is one pay check I can say goodbye to). I'm not trying to complain (thought I know I am) and I know most of you would gladly put yourself in my position simply for Con but it kinda sucks. I feel like I sleep, shower, work and sleep some more. I gotta find a way to wake outta this funk before I lose my mind.
Maybe I need to start doing meth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment