Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clif-Notes: Unstoppable

I freely start out this post by saying how wrong I was about this movie. I didn't think it necessarily looked bad, just that it seemed like it would make for a boring two hours. I was wrong. This movie was pretty awesome. And for having nothing but a speeding train as your antagonist, it was pretty intense. I went with my mother and she said afterward that her jaw was hurting from all the clenching she was doing. Denzel Washington is hit and miss with me (love Man on Fire, hate Book of Eli) but this one was a definite hit. I would absolutely recommend this one. I'll even combine my two reviews and also give it my coveted Seal of Approval. So when it comes to Unstoppable:
I Approve.
(and on a side note, if you ever come into a movie a little late and there are only two people in the entire theater, don't side directly in front of them. It will probably piss them off and it will make you look like an asshole.)

No comments:

Post a Comment