Friday, November 12, 2010

I Own Too Much S**t

Yes, I admit it. I own too much shit. I have shit in every corner. Shit to the left. Shit to the Right. Shit in the closet. Shit under the bed. Shit against the wall. Shit out in the middle of nowhere. I really don't even know where to begin in cleaning up after all this shit. Do I throw the shit away? Do I try to give the shit away? And what shit do I start with? All the little shit toys I've bought over the years? I have a shit ton of statues and mini busts that are just in a box. Or all the shitty sports and gaming and trading cards I've gathered over the years? Shitty video games I don't play anymore. Shit books that I may or may not have read (cuz my shit memory doesn't always remember). I gots me every kinda shit in almost every shitty way possible. Please let me know if you want to buy any of my shit off of me.... Shit.

3 comments:

  1. Sound like someone oughtta have a big old bonfire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... No. Not that desperate yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope...think I'm good in the to much shit area. Try Craigslist, people are always looking for extra shit on there. Although I do like the bonfire idea.

    ReplyDelete