Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Judge Ross? More Like Judge Bulls**t!

As I'm helping around the house (believe it or not), the tv was on and a court show I don't watch came on: America's Court with Judge Ross. I have no problem letting it play in the background but then the case takes a weird turn and made me pay more attention. A lady was suing another lady for running over her foot. That by itself is no big deal but the suing lady and her husband are also looking for compensation because he has a foot fetish and part of the reason he fell in love with her was that she could ball her foot up into a "fist" which is not impossible and he is unable to be easily aroused now.... And the judge gave them money for that! Dude isn't turned on by his wife's foot anymore and they get money for it. I call bullshit. Complete bullshit. His wife was hot (except for maybe a kinda bitchy looking face) and he can't get it to stand up for her because her foot is swollen and messed up. This court show is crap and I don't plan on coming back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment