Friday, December 17, 2010

Clif-Notes: Tron - Legacy

Damn awesome. Plain and simple. Legacy was a sequel that not only was able to build upon the mytho that the original started but it was also able to start it's own course, making the first one a little useless. I enjoyed almost everything about this movie. My only problem was with the 3D and it's the same problem I have with most 3D movies and that's that it was not necessary. It had great 3D parts and if you want to pay the extra for it, I would recommend it, but there was really no part that I felt made it a must for the extra dimension. Other then that, great movie. Front to back, awesome fun.
I even liked the techno beats that Daft Punk did. And I hate techno but it fit perfectly with the movie and it was a great choice (even though it may have been sort of a "no-brainer").

1 comment:

  1. Cliff is right this movie is awesome! I liked the music, but I love techno. The 3D was ok, it really wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete