Thursday, October 14, 2010

Driving Sucks

And ya wanna know why? Because everyone feels some sort of entitlement to the road now. I don't mean angry people. I am way ahead on that list and yell at other drivers a lot and you should too. I'm talking about the people who can't be bothered to let other people drive on "their road". The people who will ride your ass because you're not fast enough for them even though you're already speeding. I'm talking about the people who speed up on someone because they had the audacity to pull into your lane, no matter how much room there was. I'm talking about the teenagers who speed down neighborhood streets where kids live cuz it's "cool to go fast" or the people who are more fixed on their phone conversation then they are to following the laws. And I say fuck those people.
I know we are all guilty of it at times and I sadly don't think it will ever stop, but come to terms with other people being around you. Realize that 99% of the time, where you are going in such a rush isn't actually more important than the lives of those around you. There is no need to try and squeeze between cars to try and zoom ahead and be one or two cars spaces sooner. That's literally a ten second difference at most then if you would have just waited.
People are stupid. Myself included. But I at least know I do stupid things which puts me miles ahead of all the other retards out there.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree. I know i'm not the best driver, but I don't go out of my way to do completely retarded things.

    ReplyDelete