Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stupid Work

As it goes, I don't usually get to see much of the NBA Playoffs because of my work schedule. This being said, I have had the pleasure of watching the first three games of the LA/Dallas series. As it stands, I hate both of these teams but this may be the only time I actually root for Dallas because I think I hate LA just a little more. So you can imagine how happy I was to see LA fall to a 3-0 deficit.
Which leads me to today. As I worked all afternoon long to a lot of busy movies and customers. And missing game four of the series. In which the Lakers were killed. I missed watching my least favorite team and two-time defending champs, being knocked out. All for work. I love my job but sometimes I hate it too. Oh well. I still have the satisfaction of knowing they will not win again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment